Permanent makeup design can create dimensions to the brows as an option, rather than a solid shaded color application.
Who benefits from Permanent Makeup?
* Professional women, busy moms, active women.
* People who sleep, swim, shower, work and play.
* Poor vision Contact lenses, glasses or have had Lasik surgery.
* Allergies related to cosmetics, or sensitive skin.
* Full or partial hair loss for whatever reason: aging, alopecia, burns, chemotherapy, injury or surgery.
There is no age limit. People in their eighties can be candidates for permanent makeup if their skin is in good condition.
Toss away that traditional Makeup and spend time doing the things you really enjoy! Why not look gorgeous ALL of the time?
Men As Well As Women Seek To Look Their Best too!
A subtle, natural look, mimicking thousands of tiny eyelashes with the implantation of pigments in the lash line is popular with both male and female clients, Additional shadowing of color can be added for a soft natural liner or a more bold definite line.